Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tis the Season... a scam by ProFlowers & Easy Saver Rewards

Never really thought that I'd become some kind of online advocate about scams that companies pull. I promise I'll get back to the music, hockey, racing and marketing posts after the holidays.

So ProFlowers. I've used them and apparently too well. Signed up for free shipping or something and got SCAMMED for $14.95/month. The complaint board linked to ProFlowers goes back to 2009.

The affiliate they use is Easy Saver Rewards. I don't actually know what I was paying for since 2009. Here's my complaint to the BBB:

Bbbeasysaverrewards

So now the only thing I can really do, since being refunded and having the interest taken off my statement; is to make my post public.

I'll also ask anyone reading this who feels slightly P.O.-ed by this type of thing to NEVER use ProFlowers again. Tell your friends and family too! Use the local florist in the neighborhood. Give the small business the money.

Any scams you've found or have been a part of lately?

~bbryon

No comments:

Post a Comment