Thursday, June 23, 2011

Phishing Trip

Got to connect again with one of my best friends from MI and OH! Of course I was jumping out of my seat since March or so when I won the Phish ticketing lottery! Living in central FL I'm usually more apt to travel in the state to see concerts. But since Pete made the offer I was able to stay in Cleveland.

Not since 2000 in Atlanta have I seen my favorite jamband on their epic summer tours. I consider myself somewhat of a New Year's snob; having seen them for the first time at Big Cypress (1999-2000), then Miami (2003-2004) 3 of the 4 nights, and lastly this past New Year's at Madison Square Garden in NYC! I've been blessed, what can I say.

This summer I got to see the boys play 6/3 (Mike Gordon's Bday in MI), 6/4 Cuyahoga Falls OH, & 6/5 in Cincinnati OH! Plus because Phish is so awesome you get a download of the shows with your ticket stub's UPC!

What an awesome experience, so here's some pictures to help tell the story:

Any other tour stories from the summer to share thus far? Doesn't have to be Phish...

~bbryon

 

No comments:

Post a Comment